Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Three Options Explained

I'm still figuring out exactly how to convey my inner rage in a way that others would find interesting to read, so please feel free to help me get better in my quest to classify all things as either:

  1. Something I like - this category is for anything that is interesting or well executed like threadless.com (a very interesting site)
  2. Garbage - this category is for most anything I don't like that someone else may find of value like David Hassellhoff (I don't really understand this at all)
  3. Crap - this category is for anything that has no redeeming value whatsoever. If anyone finds any redeeming value in something in this category it's probably because they had something to do with it being so crappy or they just haven't thought it out well enough, like Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems
If it doesn't fit neatly into one of these three categories then I'll completely reinvent the blog because it's just my opinion and I don't have to be logically consistent here. So, my postings will come when I find stuff that compels me to write about how good it is or how egregiously bad it is. I hope it all turns out well and that people find it at least mildly entertaining.

No comments: