I try to write about experiences that inspire me, and this qualifies... so I guess it's OK.
DAY 2 - Woke up at 11:00! Had breakfast in a little dive where no one spoke English. My meager Spanish got us through with exactly what we ordered:
- Dos cafes con leche - did I say the coffee here was magnificent? I think it was an understatement.
- Juevos y patates frites for me - my arteries hardened just looking at them.
- Juevos y beicon for Kathleen - per Kathleen they tasted like a mix between Ham and Bacon.
Went to two Museums
- Disseny Hub Barcelona - very odd indeed! Devoted to souvenirs and other oddities. I'll post photos later.
- Picasso Museum - there is nothing so humbling as seeing the masterworks made by a 13 year old picasso.
Had noodles for a late lunch, took a nap, had black rice for dinner and went dancing until 2.
Went to bed and slept like a rock!
Day 2: Like it.